1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Should we expect an FAQ?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by colbrook, Jan 13, 2020 at 9:48 PM.

1. colbrook

colbrook Black Fryer

Last one was 10/10/19, the one a quarter timetable puts the next one due about now (allowing for holidays and weekends).

On the other hand, N4 and C1 are due this year, so I can understand working time being focused on those rather than an FAQ for a system that will be superceded by the end of the year.

@Koni @Bostria or possibly even @ijw?

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I'd be cool with no FAQ until N4

chromedog and colbrook like this.
  3. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

i'd prefer to have a FAQ about now, we are not even halfway thru the current ITS season.

Also if they skip this FAQ, they might forget to keep publishing FAQs. They are only recently starting to get that good habit going on and new habit are easy to lose/forget when you start skipping.

4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

This. It's as much about building a system and community trust in that system as it is actually fixing issues.

Part of what I have any from N4 is a solid base for future FAQs to go on with. A large part of this is the processes not just the rules.

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Last season is also a good testbed for a bit of a pre-release rules preview. Not all the rules, but maybe some rangeband changes or an early draft of a particular new rule that players might need to get used to.

Savnock and Daniel Darko like this.
  6. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

Yes, you should expect a FAQ in these days. We get a commitment with the community, and the holidays or the new edition are not going to stop us. ;)

7. colbrook

colbrook Black Fryer

Thanks @HellLois, I appreciate the response.

HellLois likes this.