1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shattergrounds

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by psychoticstorm, Aug 25, 2023.

1. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Thread pinned please keep the Shattergrounds faction discussion in this thread.

IC (In Character) is advised but not enforced in this thread please note OOC (Out of Character) posts, IC is not an excuse or a bypass of the forum rules or a way to attack other forum members, but genuinely roleplay between forum members will be accepted.

As per the past campaigns, if forum members spot any particular reports that have issues, please PM me (an explanation of what is peculiar is appreciated) and the team will investigate them.

Quiet Professional likes this.
  2. Razek2648

Razek2648 Well-Known Member

I for the life of me cannot find information on Shattergrounds anywhere. Did I miss it? If not, is there a date announced for the campaign yet?

3. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

No date announced yet.

4. MorriganCorax

MorriganCorax Just a witch from Bakunin

I hope I will have opportunity to have a game or two during the event.
    Nomad for the win ! ^^

Quiet Professional likes this.
  5. Quiet Professional

Quiet Professional Official, but not too official.

[OOC]
    Date for the campaign is 2nd to 23rd October 2023.

Here is the link to Corvus Belli YouTube video update.

csjarrat likes this.
  6. UpirLihi

UpirLihi Well-Known Member

"Dear sisters in service of the Holy Mother,
    Dear friends in Christ,
    Dear Nomads,

The Satanic infernal machine, the perverse construct that whips the savage morats and the treacherous shasvastii into battle against the Human Sphere has now insidiously offered its hand to humanity, under the noble pretext that Concilium Prima should be saved. Do not be deceived! It has no concern for the life and the souls of the Concilians. Its only concern is the salvation of Aleph! Like will to like! And one soulless quantronic hellspawn is as good as any other.

Do not fall for the propaganda of the perfidious Oberhaus which now lies in shambles and the pleas of the misguided samaritans. One planet is little cost for plunging a dagger in the heart of the quantronic antichrist. The Mother of God will lead us to many others, but no amount of planetary mass is worth suffering under the soulless overlords and loosing your own immortal soul. As it is said - who walks with the wise shall become wise, but the companion of fools shall be destroyed!

Therefore, should you find yourself on Concilium, put no effort to spread the unholy marks of the Combined Army on its crust. All they do is help them to control the demons that have already started to appear in the "quantum anomaly zones". But the end of the planet is near. Take with you that which shall be useful, shun the spreading taint and should you encounter the servants of the Antichrists, whichever of the two, put them to the knife with righteous fervor. And even elsewhere - seek out the servants of Aleph, then give no mercy. Their false idol is fearing for its life and we shall strike them while they labour to save it.

ОРУЖИЕ ОДОЛЕНИЯ ОГРАДИТЪ ОБРЕЧЕНИКЫ

ΘΕΟΤΟΚΕ ΒΟΗΘΕΙ

ORA PRO NOBIS, SANCTA DEI GENITRIX"

-- Mother Simonia from the Arachne show "Nightingale of Faith"

#6 UpirLihi, Sep 23, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation