1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shasvastii: Remote-focused build might not suck?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Savnock, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

What a funny post to read. :D

You have indeed met a few time in several tournaments and events in Paris (Waaagh tavern and Championnet).

You are making me get red face with so much compliments Sav. I don't think I'm such a good player. You deserved every victory you had against my FRRM (and even if they could use a haris or number 2 option in their FT I don't think they are that underpowered ...). But they will get a win one day :D

Sorry to hear that you are not following the secession with you JSA. But I can't wait to face you shavastii force. Their mecanics have not bee reviewed yet and are not working as they should (ex : why can't you form a link with the eggs ?) but I really think they have potential.

And I can confirm that the threat of a Noctifer ML is something that would keep me from moving my HI link in the oppen until I find it. The threat is more effective than the real dude actually. A 12+3=15 BS shoot is still something you can miss, and with dodge + armor roll you can expect at least half+ of the link to survive I guess ...

Soooo maybe juste having enough SWC concealed to have the opponent doubt there might be one ... or use it on its last order to make sure you can keep shooting on the active.

And impersonation is horrible to deal with ...

2. Toalpaz

Toalpaz Well-Known Member

I've gotta ask since you have one in the list, how are the Plasma Rifle Q-Drones? I've always stayed away from them because of their bad range and low burst, I just figured that an HMG would be better with the mimitism sitting in the back and in cover.

3. Gwaernydd

Gwaernydd Well-Known Member

the plasQ is more of an active turn model with assisted fire slapped on them and sent to clear things u woulndt want to risk valuabler assets on and if it somehow does survive after clearing duty, well the total reaction is nice on a no no to cover weapon platform with mimetism

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation