1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaolin

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Mahtamori, Dec 3, 2019.

1. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Me too. But I also disagree fluffwise with their crappy BS. Monks are preciese fighters, that include throwing weapons also. I think they won´t use a primitive weapon like a chain rifle. They will use somthing with finesse.
    Watch some 90. Martial Arts movies and you now, what I mean.

But. From the gameing perspecitve they are quite good. They only need:

Yep!

Okay I would like to see, that they get "normal impetious" that mean they are calm enough to not run blind into the fire, but eager to get to the enemy.

Don´t touch this!

#21 archon, Jan 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    Space Ranger likes this.
  2. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Now, this is entirely unrealistic to expect CB to ever do and will never happen, but what if the current Shaolin profile was reskinned as some redeemed and retrained low-level criminals and gangers, trainees for Captain Hu Zheng's Hulang regiment (while they're at it, they could rework the Hulang too, but that's an entirely other thread).

Then redesign the Shaolin to fit their background more closely, and release it alongside some awesome new Shaolin sculpts. And then throw in an actual power armour Shaolin profile, because holy crap I want it to happen so badly.

Everybody wins. Shaolin are given an excuse to get a much needed resculpt, CB gets to sell models for both the Shaolin and their replacement, and everyone gets more fitting lore.

3. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

They’re only as suicidal as the commander who misplays them or doesn’t use resources to communicate the danger ahead (spending an order to cancel impetuous) allows them to be.

RobertShepherd likes this.
  4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

These too are my minimal wants. DA CCW with the Chain Rifle, Regular Impetuous.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation