1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Servant and owner on one target

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Name1988, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Name1988

Name1988 New Member

the basic book N3 and the wiki both say you cant target different targets with doc and serv in one order. But what will happen if i will heal one target with 2 servants\serv and doc. They are declaring one skill against one target. Will i have some bonuses from it?

sry for bad eng)

2. spears

spears Well-Known Member

Only the doctor/engineer makes the roll.
    "
    G: Servant and Doctor and Engineer Special Skills
    Thanks to this Special Skill, a trooper with G: Servant can cancel the Unconscious state of another trooper, recover STR points, and perform all the capabilities of the Doctor and EngineerSpecial Skills, even though they lack them. However, when using this Special Skill, it will be the Doctor/Engineer who makes the corresponding Roll."

chromedog likes this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Ghost_(G)#Ghost:_Servant

Two things to take away from here.
    1. It is the Doctor who makes the Doctor roll while the servant is Idle.
    2. You can only activate one Servant at a time.

There is also a relevant FAQ in Engineer skill which clarifies the number 1 point
    http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Engineer

4. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

You can heal with 1 bot OR the Doctor.

You can activate 1 Doctor and 1 Servant per order, even if the doctor has 4 Servants

5. Name1988

Name1988 New Member

thanks! i totally forgot about 1 serv activation limit. But i cant find the wording to clearly approve 1. Can you help me a bit more?

6. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Second to last bullet point details that a controller can have more than one bot only activate one at a time.
    I'm on a phone (hence occasionally weird spelling errors) so can't copy paste well.

Edit. Sorry, that's number 2. Please see the FAQ that is written for Engineer as I supplied above (the mechanics are the same and using Doctor or Engineer through Servants uses the same skills and rules, it's just unfortunate that the FAQ is not added to Ghost page)

#6 Mahtamori, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  7. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

The controller makes the roll, so you only roll 1 dice and the target is only the one the Doctor desires.

The part of same or different targets is for Attacks or Discovers, for example.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation