1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September>December 2024: Nuclear winter has struck, leaving room for the N5

Discussion in 'News' started by Wizzy, Aug 12, 2024.

1. Henshini

Henshini Well-Known Member

We don't know for sure. There's a lot of precedence in older lists that seem to imply that keyword is only one way of counting fireteam purity. The white banner fireteam in white banner contains no units with the white banner tag. Obviously that could change, but as others have said, your suggestion that ONLY the keyword name of the fireteam matters adds extra info to track and complicates things. It is the opposite of the polish that is the theme of N5.

2. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

MSR for ARO, K1 to go hunting.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I disagree. It totally simplifies how you denote what makes team pure. Which in the new video today Carlos stressed even more but sadly still didn't clarify anything. But I also hear Killian say something about BAIR not getting full bonus in a team but still very good. Which he is. That guy is going to be a huge pain in my back area. Literally. Anyway, I'm not going to say anymore about the fireteams until we see full rules. We shall see.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  4. Azakel

Azakel Well-Known Member

Black AIR + Killer Hacker + Parachutist(Deployment Zone) is a very good profile too... not with a great weapon (SMG), but a good option to punish the back of enemy deployment.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation