1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second PBP game

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by inane.imp, Mar 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Got it, also, thankfully I was enlightened I do have a cube and Geist! With that, i certainly would like Anitpode companion, especially since Alistair role will be in most combat to flank and scout.

2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Well, good. . .

So I will SOON craft and design "Cybermane" the scarred, biotech + cybertech enhanced Antipode that will be given to You as "Pet Companion" (at least is NOT called BOO !!!). . .

Also the two "Monster Chimera Dogwarriors" ("Hydra Warpwolf" and "Anubis Jackal") that guard the more sensible "Deep Vaults" of the Minotaurs Prisons are TECHNICALLY "Its Gene-Offspring" as it was the Cuckoo Virus in "Cybermane" saliva that was employed by Dr. Pauline Moureau (the "Girl Genius" from Bakunin that was the "Unwilling Monster Maker" of the horrible "Malfeas Module" !!) to create them (and other far less stable "Failed Experiments" mercifully terminated in the Moirae + Moderator "Sweeping Operation" that involved the "Ariadnan Tourists" and LaTigre Balam !!). . .

3. stevenart74

Later will proceed to write and insert flawlessly some "Communal Scen" for the "Orbital Rookies" arriving on the "Rough Rocinante" Nomads Freighter (before debarking for New Knossos Island) and then other "Singulars" for the "Veteran Minoaturs" yet present on the Mercenary Fortress (such as a proper "Answer" scene for @Beodren , along with the others !!). . .

@Golem2God feel free to write Your introductory "Hiring in the Mercs" scene in whatever manner that You want, but is important to signal that is done "Flashback Manner" so it is Retro-Datated some few weeks before the arrival of the Nomad Freighter. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Wait the Roci is not the ship that lands? But then my whole rant about Van Allen belts was for nothing :(

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  5. stevenart74

Nope, sorry. . .

It is a Deep Space Ship that will remain in Orbit, Geostationary over the Vertical Axis of New Knossos Island (an escamotage to prevent the fact that Ariadnans could not easily build Satellite Station without too much infringement from O12) and from whom will be deployed Trans-Orbital Shuttles to ferry Cargo. . .

The "Rough Rocinante" will stay in Orbit for some months, until needed to redeployed elsewhere by the Nomads Allies of the Minotaurs and will be "relieved" by another "Well Armed Civilian Ship" (probably an Haqqislamite Vessel, there is an unspecified rotation of the two National Factions' vessels). . .

But Your preoccupation towards "Orbital Radiation Poisoning" COULD be somehow founded in some manner; to avoid problesm the Shuttles are vintage "N.A.S.A. Projects" rebuilt and kitbashed on Ariadna and barely refurbished from Salvaged Technology from Bourak Scrapyards and the Mothership Junk. . .

6. inane.imp

Well damn, my bad. Clearly complications on my Extraplanetary roll ;)

Nah I'll just change it to that standing unsuited in a cargo hold that's about to have all it's contents crossloaded to another ship is dull. Still works.

I assume all the gear for Knossos is containerised? I'll just reseal the container as part of my, exiting the cargo hold post. I also assume that the container is transferred in vacuum?

7. stevenart74

Urrgh! Some unexpected family issues cropped up !! Have to delay completion later of many Post Stuff !!!

8. inane.imp

Let's just move to the OOC thread and officially dub this one finished. Goodbye old threat, I knew you well... :'(

oldGregg likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation