1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching Poster, postcards and Printservice

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Redfaint, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Redfaint

Redfaint Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    I am looking for a service that enables me to print my pictures with a 3D effect.
    Or maybe some of you have an idea where I can get postcards or plastic cards with matching pictures?
    It would be important to me that it looks like real advertising and is not just a poster.

2. Vanderbane

Vanderbane Well-Known Member

@Usashi did some awesome lenticular images for his board, he may have some ideas in his thread.

3. cory

cory Well-Known Member

Redfaint, I am afraid I am not sure I am following what you are asking for. When you say "post cards or plastic cards with matching pictures" I assume you are looking for something more complex than just copies of the same card?

4. Redfaint

Redfaint Well-Known Member

Sorry you dont understand. So I'm looking for two things. The first is a printservice that let me choose a image and copy it on a card with some extra effects like 3D.
    The other thing are cards (postcards, plastic cards etc.). which have a cyberpunkish image on it. These should serve as advertising banners to.

5. Biomckill

Biomckill Well-Known Member

I remember that @Usashi was using a printing service in Poland, but said something like "unless you are fluent in polish it can be tricky".

I have used this service in the past, located in Spain. The site is available in several languages. And they have several options for printing lenticular presentation cards.

Regarding the images, there are some threads on the site talking about this. I found some wallpapers that look good for this.

jherazob likes this.
  6. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

As @Biomckill mentioned, the printing company I used doesn't have an English website. I think I've asked them before about it but contact might be problematic. Still, that was some time ago so maybe things have changed.

As for the source of adverts, there were few topics here on the forums. I also recommend browsing art station, pitrest, behance and deviantart for some high quality graphic.

Good luck with your project.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation