1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scenario Two Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by LankyOgreBP, Jan 12, 2021.

1. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

I'm playing through the campaign solo and Scenario Two threw .e for a loop.
    First, I really like how they have the setup section that tells you what cards and models you will need, but then both the Jayth Pit Patrol and the Thaiga throw that out the window.

Jayth Pit Patrol
    Does it deploy a Doberman or a Pitbull? Both sides of the Pit Patrol say deploy a Doberman, but a red enemy in scenario two in the middle of the characters seems excessive.
    The Jayth says it brings a Thaiga once per mission. If you bring back the Jayth, does that reset the once per mission?
    What happens to the Thaiga when it appears? Does it immediately get an initiative slot?

Thaiga -this is more focused on the regular Thaiga that are deployed for the mission.
    The mission only has one Thaiga card available, so if any are remaining, the pit rule doesn't happen, correct?
    What happens if one of the pits has been destroyed. Do you just deploy as many Thaiga in the new unit as there are pits or does the extra one go next to a Thaiga like the normal reinforcement rules?

And again, needing to look at the mission, then the enemy's key words, then go back and dig out more is really clunky and easy to forget. Especially since this is the first time the Thaiga or Pit Patrol appear, a sidebar to remind you about the extra steps would have been extremely nice.

2. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

I finished up this scenario. I had to pack it up the first night due to kids.
    Two more questions/concerns came up.
    First, what happens to the pits when the tiles advance? Do they just fall off? Thematically, that makes the most sense.

Secondly, why care about reinforcement tokens on this scenario? Nothing has a replacement value and most don't even have a respawn value. The pits keep the thaiga present without spending reinforcement, so it's really just the one Jayth that can come back.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation