1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saladin in outcasts

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Ashtroboy, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

The original Saladin mini is wearing Myrmidon Armour so it's fair to say that Saladin V2, if that is a thing, looking like he's in O-12 gear doesn't mean he won't be available to Haqq as well. The Dossier also has him with a Boarding Shotgun and a Spitfire so I think I'd expect at least some new profiles if not an entire new Saladin type like Joan 2 or whatever.

2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Given the approximately 10% approval rate we have around here, I'd try not to get too invested. :D

oldGregg likes this.
  3. Ashtroboy

Ashtroboy Well-Known Member

what do you mean about approval rate?

4. Papa Bey

The forums in general, not just this one, tends towards optimistic to outright flights of fancy. The actual release tends to be... disappointed.

5. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I don't agree, as a Nomad/Haqq player who's looking to go into O-12 soon I tend to find I'm very happy with what I see

But I also don't wishlist profiles in my head when I see new troops on the horizon, which people seem to do to their own detriment. "In my head they had MSV1 and TO Camo cos I've always wanted that for PanO" yeah well that was a dumb think to expect.

Kaielden and Savnock like this.
  6. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

I assure you every O-12 player I know is at least mildly optimistic about Saladin as-is. At the very least he's an awesome disguise for K-Cho

7. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Oh yeah absolutely, and with Katherine Cho in da haus you can also protect Saladin very well (from assassination and LoL, actually, which rules). I'm not saying that Cho is the best CoC profile in the game, because I still think that's the Farzan CoC, but it's pretty awesome.

8. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

Is there really anything preventing applying the new Saladin profile to the Haqq mini?

9. Papa Bey

Army? :)

We shall see in the fullness of time.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation