1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Running my first ITS, Store is getting a Prize Pack...

Discussion in 'ITS' started by KujakuDM, Apr 13, 2018.

1. KujakuDM

KujakuDM Vigilo Confido

But I want to ask real quick. Is there a set way to distribute the ITS pack for an event? I maxed out at 12 players (yay!) and wanted to be sure if there was some sort of special way to distribute the contents.

Thanks ahead of time!

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

In essence, first come first served is what I've seen: the first picks what he wants, the second picks among what's left, etc...

3. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

Generally this. If your only prize support is the ITS pack, 1st place gets 1st pick, everyone gets to pick something down the line until it's all gone.

I've seen various events do additional prize support like store credit from the hosting location, or painted models as prizes, or trophies/certificates, etc. These would usually be set ahead of time, e.g. "1st place gets a $20 gift card and first pick on the ITS pack"

xagroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation