1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rumbling with Tunguska

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Snowball, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Snowball

Snowball Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hello everybody! I normally don't post much but getting back into the swing of things and love to hear some feedback. I'll be taking Tunguska to rumble next year and pretty much have my lists narrowed down. Missions will be Seize the Antenna, Show of Force, Supplies, Firefight, and Frontline. Here are the two lists I am thinking of running:
    Hollow Men LAN Party
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    HOLLOW MEN Spitfire, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (2 | 36)
    HOLLOW MEN Missile Launcher, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (2 | 35)
    HOLLOW MEN MULTI Rifle + Pitcher, Chain-colt / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 35)
    HOLLOW MEN Combi Rifle, Chain-colt + 1 TinBot A (Deflector L1) / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
    STEMPLER ZOND FTO (Super-Jump) Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 18)
    MARY PROBLEMS Hacker (Forward Deployment L1) Submachine Gun + Zapper, Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 30)
    PUPPET MASTERS Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    PUPPETBOT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 11)
    PUPPETBOT (Marksmanship L1) AP Marksman Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 14)
    PUPPETBOT (Marksmanship L1) AP Marksman Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 14)
    INTERVENTOR Hacker Lieutenant (Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    SECURITATE (Repeater) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    CLOCKMAKER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    ZONDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

KrizaBach
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    KRIZA BORAC HMG / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (2 | 54)
    SECURITATE Feuerbach / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 22)
    SECURITATE Feuerbach / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 22)
    SECURITATE (Repeater) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    SECURITATE Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    SECURITATE Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    HECKLER Combi Rifle, Jammer, 1 FastPanda / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    INTERVENTOR Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle, 1 FastPanda / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    PUPPET MASTERS Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    MARY PROBLEMS Hacker (Forward Deployment L1) Submachine Gun + Zapper, Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 30)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]2
    SPECTOR (AD: Combat Jump) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser, Drop Bears / Pistol, E/M2 CC Weapon. (0 | 33)
    DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    TRANSDUCTOR ZOND Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    TRANSDUCTOR ZOND Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I've had a lot of success with both lists and only times I felt they underperformed were bad dice or my own stupid mistakes. What is the old saying, no plan survives first contact with the enemy? I have a little bit of an idea of what I want to happen but as the saying goes, im not expecting that to happen lol.

Seize the antenna:
    I think I could use either list for this one. Hollow men and puppets are high mobility and should be able to cover a lot of ground to get to the objectives. Basic idea is interventor gets the closest point, marry gets the middle and either link would get the furthest. The kriza list has a similar idea but being more defensive, would most likely use Raoul to cap the furthest objective.

Show of Force:
    I suck with tags, they are always a liability for me. So I am forgoing using one all together. If my opponent uses one, then both lists have the tools to stop it. Hollowman shooting pitcher at the center objective, heckler doing the same with the fast panda. Best case scenario is I poses the enemy tag. Unsure who my own datatracker should be though for either list.

Supplies:
    Havent put much thought into this mission. Ran it with both lists with ok results, leaning more towards the kriza list and use Raoul to assassinate box holders. Heckler to kinda guard one box or wait till it gets pulled...or just be on fast panda duty which he is for me most of the time anyways. Marry to grab a box as well and just defend her location in suppressive fire. Hard to see me getting all three boxes with either list.

Frontline:
    Hollowmen all the way for this mission. Lots of mobility and points to move up the board and get into zones. Just sacrificing the liaison officer point.

Anyways I would love to hear what you guys think and how you would approach these missions with these lists.

XOXOXO

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation