1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riot Grrls and how to use them

Discussion in 'StarCo' started by Skyhusky, Apr 8, 2018.

1. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Uhahuh plus Tsyklon and a Irmandinho is what I am mostly interested in in StarCo (and Lunokhod as a back up option). Of course you can do the same in Vanilla or Bakunin to a degree too. I guess same goes for AD and Riot Grrls though, so yeah different strokes for different folks.

#41 McNamara, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    inane.imp and loricus like this.
  2. wellspokenman

wellspokenman Retired Intruder

StarCo is a step up in hacking from CJC, but a step down from the rest of Nomads. I know one guy who is picking up StarCo that don't run any flavor of Nomads.

inane.imp likes this.
  3. mittenninja

mittenninja Invincibles NCO

Just want to point out that when riot grrls frenzy they become regular Impetuous, not extremely Impetuous. Meaning if you don't want them to run out, they don't.

Re: Evo.
    I find that taking an EVO for one or two abilities is pretty much never worth it. However, if you've got AD, heavy Infowar, attack REMs, and fireteams, you can utilize most, of not all of it's capabilities. And looking at StarCos composition, it shouldn't be hard to do all those things.

inane.imp likes this.
  4. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

EVO has Kaleidoscope, Reboot and TeamPro, all programs I can use in varying situations despite not using REM. It also gets the AD thing and hacking rerolls for no orders. It does plenty for me, especially since I usually have a TAG and love using direct (without repeater) hackers that don't get Firewalls.

inane.imp likes this.
  5. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

It’s different. I expect I’ll use repeaters less in Starco and I’m more likely to use the an Al Hawwa as a midfield AHD, whereas lately in Nomads I use Zoe + a HD+ through a midfield repeater. The second is stronger, but the former is more than capable.

Following this through: I think for can happily take Starco to a tournament with 1 ‘you can basically do that in Nomads’ list and then a ‘only in Starco’ list. Or you go with something like Grrls core / Algs Core something you can’t really do with either Bakunin or Corregidor.

#45 inane.imp, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Deltervees likes this.
  6. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Uhahu covers AHD business for me, and regular HD+ stuff too. So really it's a KHD for full capability.

Sadly that's just a Bandit. And WIP 12 doesn't inspire me. Still, pretty decent with surprise.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation