1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Rick's Morat Painting&Conversion Zone

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Rick, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Rick

Rick Member

Hey guys, I just started working on my Morat army. It's my first infinity army. I've been lurkin here for a while, always really appreciated the Inifinity sculpts, so I decided to take the dive and start some of my own!

The Morats always had an interesting look to me. Combined with a beginner friendly playstyle I decided to start them as my first army. I did not like the original colour scheme that much so I decided to go in a different direction. So far I am really pleased with my choices. And it was fun to paint again after not doing so for quite a while!

First off, I finished the first 3 Morats, and a Kurgat Engineer. Since I'm still unexperienced with the game I gave the Engineer a minor weapon conversion to give him a gun that can vicually pass as both an MK12 and a shotgun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And when I first picked up the models, I also built this Raicho. I like the older sculpt a bit better than the new one, but I thought it needed a bit of love as well. It makes for a great centerpiece. I hope it's somewhat good in game too!

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think. I'm quite the casual slow painter, but I'll do my best to be somewhat consistent with sharing new progress!

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I like your colors! Keep up the good work.

3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Really digging that Raicho conversion!

Golem2God likes this.
  4. IcariumVNam

IcariumVNam Well-Known Member

YES! Always good to see more Morats. Like the scheme. Reminds me of the old Starcraft Protoss colours.

Golem2God and jherazob like this.