1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rework! Dreams and hopes.

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Daireann, Aug 22, 2020.

1. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Bummer, I would say I want Hulang in better position rather than current bag of borrowed barley.

It IS a disappointment (while someone would deny it rigorously) unit, and it wages a lot more effort than other guys.

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Bostria mentioned re-working Shaolin. Because I just painted mine! :sob:

3. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Losing smoke so they can link up with Liang Kai in PanO!

Realistically though, I'd expect mostly culling the useless BS profiles to replace them with different CCW options.

Maybe super jump to up the cost a bit and a regular FTO profile to fireteam with Liang Kai in WB, but that's more than I'd realistically expect here.

#23 Weathercock, Sep 9, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I really wouldn't mind a BSG Shaolin if they gave me good incentive to take them. Lets hope it's not like the Mutts and the smoke is only only on those profiles.

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

My hope is that they focus on making sure each profile works well. CCW "options" just never comes into play unless you're playing a mission with an AC2 or similar that rrequires anti-materiel CCWs.

Hopefully they'll change the Combis to Light Shotguns or Assault Pistols (spray and pray, think spray and pray here!).
    Even more groovy would be if they got Core in Whire Banner, though that might require a more thorough redesign into a Regular unit.

I think bottom line is that the smoke grenades have to remain. Yu Jing design relies on it quite significantly.

P.s. of course, making the profiles with BS weapons carry more optimized BS weapons around also requires the profile without one to be retired.

6. wes-o-matic

wes-o-matic feeelthy casual

This. They're a cute gimmick but they still bug me. I'm getting back into 3d modeling after a long hiatus, and one of my near-term projects is to model printable versions of some sketches I made based on a more utilitarian interpretation of fluff descriptions of the peripherals, plus mine markers with actual mines on them, and drop bear markers that match the fluff.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation