1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning player

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Yipikayey, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Yipikayey

Yipikayey New Member

Help me out. I am a returning player who is about to get some miniatures. I had the OSS completely set in stone as the sectorial i wanted.

But then i looked at the shasvastii models and i am impregnated. Or something. Please help me out to get the dirty alien out of me.

2. Fathoym

Fathoym Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I think you've come to the wrong place haha.

Both sectorials are very strong at the moment, but for very different reasons. You've gotta work out whether you'd prefer aesthetics or a particular play style.

Yipikayey likes this.
  3. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

4. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Well, Shasvastii can pull some of the nastiest, most sneaky tricks in the game, but on the flipside they're very strong in direct firefights, too :stuck_out_tongue:

My collection includes both OSS and SEF, and both are a blast to play. It's slightly easier to fit all the toys you want into an OSS list than into SEF one, and Lhosts can take a punch better than Shasvastii, so OSS is more forgiving and it's less likely for the battle plan to fall apart due to an unlucky crit. SEF is a glass chainsaw and most units goes down easily, but that feeling when you have their tricks figured out...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation