1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning player Military orders old hacker model

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by PalmerC, Feb 9, 2019.

1. PalmerC

PalmerC Member

Hi there

I played a little Infinity in second edition and have a Pano Military orders team with other Pano miniatures. A friend and I are splitting operation ice storm and I will add those to my collection. Just curious the old hacker model I have is a fusilier hands stretched out without a weapon in hand. Is this model obsolete now? Looks like they replaced it with a miniature with a rifle and that’s the only profile?

2. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

The Fusilier you are thinking of also has a Combi Rifle, just not sculpted on him. Also, Fusiliers are no longer in the Military Orders

chromedog likes this.
  3. PalmerC

PalmerC Member

Thanks , My understating is I can still do a general pano list that includes MO and other pano models? Just more restricted in how many? I still have to read I3

4. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

Yes, that is commonly called "Vanilla" PanO. You can find them on army.infinitythegame.com by clicking the PanOceania symbol! It features all the units from every PanO sectorial, with the caveat of reduced availability and no access to big link teams.

5. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

No, it's not obsolete, there is still a hacker fusilier profile, so the model is completely usable as is. However they have updated the look of the fusiliers so that hacker might not fit in as well with the newer models in Operation: Ice Storm.

6. PalmerC

PalmerC Member

Thanks guys. I have to read up on the current rules before asking more questions but good to know I can use my old models.

RogueJello likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation