1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning player looking to start Tunguska

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Math, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Math

Math Active Member

So I was looking at what I have and what I could get somewhat efficiently and what looked aesthetically pleasing. Now, would this list make even a bit of sense?

Operation Comeback
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    GRENZER MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    SPEKTR (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Cybermines ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 34)
    MARY PROBLEMS (Hacker) Submachine Gun, Zapper, Pitcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 28)
    SECURITATE Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    PERSEUS (Super-Jump) Breaker Combi Rifle(+1 Dam), Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Heavy Pistol(+1B), DA CC Weapon. (0 | 33)
    PUPPET MASTERS Submachine Gun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    PUPPETBOT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 12)
    PUPPETBOT (BS Attack [Shock]) AP Marksman Rifle / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 14)
    HOLLOW MEN MULTI Rifle, Chain-colt, Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 31)
    KRIZA BORAC (Lieutenant) Heavy Machine Gun / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 54)

3.5 SWC | 289 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. Ruaridh

Ruaridh Well-Known Member

I would try getting more swc in. Maybe the securitate with feuerbach

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Math likes this.
  3. Math

Math Active Member

Thank you! Replacing one Securitate with one with the Feuerbach would make it even 300 points (and 4.5 SWC).

4. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

It also gives you a 5th body for that fireteam ('Tates and Grenzer), there by freeing up percy to go play with the hollowman and kriza in a haris.

If you can swing the points you may get more effectiveness out of a standard hacking device Spektr than the KHD, Tagging a HI with an oblivion out of nowhere when they walk past can make your opponent real sad.

5. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

I played around with your list a little bit. As you had it you were not taking full advantage of the fireteams that Tunguska can play and the bonuses they bring.

My revision allows the Interventor to make the 5th man in your core fireteam and Perseus to be the 3rd member of the the Hollow Man Harris with the Kriza. It also adds the third puppet, which I think you want to do in this list.

This list does have some synergy too with the Hackers being able to benefit from the Hollow Man's Pitchers.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    GRENZER MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    INTERVENTOR (Lieutenant, Hacker, Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 24)
    SPEKTR (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Cybermines ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 34)
    PUPPET MASTERS Submachine Gun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    PUPPETBOT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 12)
    PUPPETBOT Red Fury / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1.5 | 16)
    PUPPETBOT (BS Attack [Shock]) AP Marksman Rifle / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 14)
    PERSEUS FTO (Fireteam: Haris) Breaker Combi Rifle(+1 Dam), Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Heavy Pistol(+1B), DA CC Weapon. (0 | 32)
    HOLLOW MEN MULTI Rifle, Chain-colt, Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 31)
    KRIZA BORAC Heavy Machine Gun / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 54)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Tourniquet likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation