1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Responsibilities for right hidden info ?

Discussion in 'ITS' started by karolis, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

It's more than a bit worrying that accusations of cheating seem to dog people at the top of the ITS rankings. There seems to be a crisis of sportsmanship in this, and putting our heads in the sand over the issue is just saying that we approve.

2. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I agree in that CB needs to step up more, but their stance until now has always been "the TO has all the power", which is a valid position because of the "the TO is there, we are not, we cannot predict what could happen, and when you codify a rule exploits start to crop up" philosophy.

But yeah, Satellites should have a little more oversight from CB's side.

Most of us don't really "trust" the app, because we are used to the physical thingies and we prefer things we can touch. Plus, with the app you can forget to upgrade stuff very easily (the app tells me I have 5 regular orders, but I have six live miniatures, what happend? Oh dear I forgot to revive that one I healed on the last turn, kinda thing). Using the app as a support is great, but as a main control system... not so, for many of us at least (in Madrid, only 2-3 people ever tried to use it, and never in tournaments that I've seen. Granted, I've been "on the fridge" this past month or so, but...)

I'd bet on "I have two Ikadrons alive, for 58 points total, plus Dr Worm for 22, that's less than 100, so I'm on retreat".

4. Hachiman Taro

Hachiman Taro Inverted gadfly

Hasn't a precedent already been set here? Didn't CB change the result of top table at Inter last year because Plebian protested over a similar incident?

If it's undisputed by both players, I don't see the problem with changing the result. In fact I think the player who made the mistake should really be insisting on it for such an egregious mistake. It's not like a missed ARO or something, the player has confirmed an untruth that clearly was very likely to change the result of the game, multiple times.

TO's really need to be paying closer attention to top tables than this.

5. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

It seems that you cannot discuss in polite manners.

gamma ray, Aldo, Silagast and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation