1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting subforum for the RPG

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Iver, Feb 3, 2018.

1. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Is once a week too often to touch base about this @Koni ?

2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

@AdmiralJCJF. . .

I fear that @Koni is a little occupied in these days, as I believe had to diffuse a growing "Insult Flamewar" going in the Spanish Forum where a hard-line "Small Tangent" of Yujing+Japanese faithful players took an exaggerated umbrage about the "Uprising". . .

By the way, I think I have read You brook the Topic of Official C.B. sponsored R.P.G. Subforum in the Modiphius Developement own one, but could be mistaken for another. . .

Is this the case. . .??

As the London-Based Forum goes it seems it is just a F.A.Q. Blogs recollection and not much centered on other excellent qualities of the Product, but I know they had the same problem with another of their own "New-Branded Old Stuff" of the venerable "Mutant Chronicles" franchise that Here, in Italy, still is a very big best-seller. . .

I plan to still diffuse at least around Northern Italy the knowledge of the Free Drivethru Quickstart, even if it is starting to feel the "Weight of two Years" still is good stuff to hook up the interest of potential new Players, as the capillary knowledge is quite low (technically as far My intel go in the WHOLE Peninsula of Italy, with a % of Estimated Players based on the total population of 60 Millions People, there are a small THREE Persons who made the TOTAL Kickstarter Backing at 100%). . .

3. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Hello guys. As you can see, I’ve created a “Modiphius” forum under “Partners”, and it haves a RPG subforum. It’s not active yet because I need to make little fixes, but I have it in my inminent “to-do” list ;)

Thank you for your patience, much appreciated!

4. AdmiralJCJF

I didn't want to be a dick about it, but I know how easy it is for something like this to get lost in all the noise of everything else.

Thanks @Koni !

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. AdmiralJCJF

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Thanks, @Koni !

stevenart74 and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  7. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Many thanks, @Koni . . . . .!!!

We will try to have the R.P.G. Forum to be the most useful possible to the Community at large and the diffusion of Corvus Belli's stuff everywhere. . .

If there is need of dedicated Forums Moderators, is a thing that need to be discussed with @psychoticstorm perhaps. . .??

Or is a sort of process akin to Warcor Application. . . . .???

8. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Please contact me for any RPG threads than need to be moved, also please provide feedback on the structure.

9. linksamaru

linksamaru Member

with dies?
    like umbria comunity?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation