1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting some list critique and advice

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Erbent, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Erbent

Erbent Well-Known Member

I've been playing mostly elite lists of about 11-12 orders for most of the time, but I feel like with recent changes to 10 order lists in ITS9 I should either try to limit myself to 1 combat group or get a little bit more spammy, so here's examples of what I came up with:

[​IMG] Combined Army
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] ANATHEMATIC Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 88)
    [​IMG] MAAKREP TRACKER HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 33)
    [​IMG] Q-DRONE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] KURGAT (Operative Group) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] M-DRONE Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] DĀTURAZI Chain Rifle, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] DĀTURAZI Chain Rifle, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] NOCTIFER Missile Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] PRETA Chain Rifle / AP CCW. (0 | 7)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

The Idea is to remove ARO pieces first with HMGs and Noctifer if needed, and when long range threats and killer hackers are removed move in with Anathematics for grabbing objectives and killing stuff, but I'm not sure the model allocation over combat groups is correct. This list is also quite shor on ability to achive classifieds, but since they not worth as much points as they used to I think I can go for secure HVT if i pull something requiring doctor or veteran/elite troops, since here I have none. It might also be hard to play this against Ariadna or steel phalanx with lots of visual mods, but I think I have enough dtw's here so I can use intuitive attacks and I could try to go for something like Phoenix with my maakrep or maybe buffed Q-drone.

[​IMG] Combined Army
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]3
    [​IMG] CHARONTID Lieutenant (Multispectral Visor L3) HMG, Nanopulser / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 79)
    [​IMG] SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    [​IMG] NOCTIFER Missile Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] SHROUDED (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] KURGAT (Operative Group) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] Q-DRONE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I haven't tested this yet, but I would probably change shrouded and speculo for malignos AHD and something more for highly classified, putting one of pretas in the main group might be good idea too, since 3 orders isn't always enough for both of them, but I'm not sure it's good to heve irregular models in a group with rambo piece like Charontid.

2. itsuncertainwho

itsuncertainwho Well-Known Member

For list one I would swap the Noctifer and the Q-drone. The HMG Q-drone can always sit happily in a short order pool. You won't be moving him much once he finds a good fire lane. If you run the Plasma Q-drone, he needs a big order pool to run as a mid-field active turn hunter.

For the second army, I would put Bit and the Imetron into group 1 and bring the Daturazi and Preta to group 2. The Daturazi, Preta and Q-drone can work with small order pools. If you really want to push the smoke game with the Charontid, leave the Daturazi in group 1 and move the Ikadron to group 2. Ikadron usually won't move much and can live happily with a short order pool to drive the Preta.

3. Wyrmnax

Wyrmnax Well-Known Member

On List 1 - Switch At least one daturazi and a Ikadron. Probably the drone and the Noctifier too.

You want pieces that do not use a absurd amount of orders, but that can still put those group2 orders to good use.

On list 2.... Im not sure. Not sure how a Specula interact with a Charontid, so I have no ideas.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation