1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request: Legacy profiles in Infinity Army

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Daniel Darko, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

This is a request.

Situation:
    During the different ITS-seasons there have been a lot of profiles in every faction. Some seem to been gone forever.

KoDali in CA etc.
    Cypher, Switch and Bit&Kiss in almost (?) every list etc.
    Scarface and Cordelia in almost (?) every list
    JSA units in YJ (and weren't there insects in CA?)
    Some units and/or options in JSA

Request:
    I would like to have the opportunity to choose those units in Army6. Please implement them.

Suggestion:
    There could be a checkbox (like mercs), which activates these profiles. They are not ITS-eligible. They will never be updated. But everyone who put love, money and time in those options is able to use them in “Legacy”-mode (again). It also helps in narrative campaigns or... well.. just old missions from the past.

Thanks for your regard.
    Cmdr. Darko

2. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

some of those were from the get go temporary profiles, i don't see why adding all of these from all the past seasons, and use them all simultaneously in 1 game. I definitely would not agree to adding N2 profiles (the insects; and YJ version of KoDali) to mix them in with N3 games. But i agree that being able to recreate old time lists, including recreating Outrage lists and all past CBL that ever existed, could be an interesting feature.

3. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Well, it will become definitely an option only for people who really want it. Newcomers will find it ... irritating at best.
    But if you know, what you want, you will find it.

It would be nicer, if there are different checkboxes for the different seasons (and N2/N3), but I tried to keep the effort necessary to make it happen as minimalistic as I could.

The idea behind it: there will never be a miniature without a profile (and a cause). - Nothing is completely wasted. You took your time and it is honoured by a legacy profile.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation