1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reports from battles occurring before the start of the phase?

Discussion in 'OOC' started by Greysturm, Jul 11, 2018.

1. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Its a learning experience for all of us.

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Having obvious tells ("from a tournament", ITS registered a week ago...), or the game saved as unpublished/private on your profile are obvious. But if I have a, let's say, Tohaa Vs Steel Phalanx game I played 3 months ago, and my photos have no data regarding date or coordinates, I'd like to know how they want to do that if I create the PDFs and save the photos yesterday, paste the writing I prepared in a Word document in the report, and publish it (and the other player links it, and does the same).

As I said, there is no way to ensure no old reports get posted. And making a "law", then lacking the means to enforce it... bad.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  3. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Yeah, there seems to be some things that haven't transferred over fully from the previous campaigns. I'm not sure if that's anyone's fault, more just something that happened...

There are also features that seem to have been abandoned outright, such as the "secret" objectives, that with a little polishing could have helped keep things moving, and features that were probably not used for the best such as the exclusive zone going to the second (at the time anyway) largest faction.

Honestly thought, this campaign has been mostly fine so far. We complain about things because from the players veiw fairly simple changes would be huge improvements...

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  4. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

If the expectation was made clear that games need to be played in a certain timeframe then the vast majority of players would follow that. There will almost always be those who try to use the system at it's most optimal, and the sub set of those who abuse the system for an unfair advantage. there are ways to detect them that I won't list here in case they are being used already, but sufficient to say, I'm certain that the mod team is doing a lot more than we're seeing from the front end...

xagroth likes this.
  5. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I would not call it complain, so far it is mostly feedback and mostly quite good one too.

xagroth and cazboab like this.
  6. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

To expect games and reports from outside of the campaign-time-frame to be acceptable is absolutely absurd. Of course there was no rule to prevent it. Well, now there will be one.

Danger Rose and cazboab like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation