1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reinforcements update - August 2023

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Koni, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Rabble

Rabble Well-Known Member

Army: 012 and Starmada
    Troop: Reinforcement Bronzes
    Browser used & Operative System: Google Chrome, Android, iOS Army APP
    Description: The Fireteam Chart for Reinforcement shows you can include MIN 1 MAX2 of Bronzes in the Bronze Reinforcement Fireteam. The Bronze Reinforcement Profile has an AVA of 2. The problems is, the minimun cost of a Reinforcement Bronze is 54...

... There is absolutely no way to include max AVA of Reinforcement Bronzes since the Reinforcement group is Hard Capped to 100 points no matter how small or big you're playing in points in total.

Suggested Fix: Either modify the AVA of the Reinforcement Bronze to 1, or modify the Reinforcement Hard Cap allowing us to have more than 100 points in Reinforcements. The latter can be included in the game through different Commlinks Options that instead of allowing you to have more than 15 models in total, could allow you to have more than 100 points in Reinforcement. For example Commlink (+20 Pts) would allow you to have up to 120 points in Reinforcements instead the usual 100. Therefore a 350 point list would have instead of 250 / 100 split, a 230 / 120 split.

Abrilete, PhDeezNutz and burlesford like this.
  2. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Several of our local players gave the rules a whirl last night as well, and had a similar experience. Time to get used to them still needed, but they enjoyed them.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Those in the list eventually see the table. Even these new ones don't see the table until turn 2 or 3! Hell, with Holomask you can use up to three of the same figure if you can. I do not have the income to allow me to have things that don't see use. I'm not a fan of proxies but will if I have to.

4. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

List of fixes made on August 4th:

• Burtuk (regular profile): fixed the HRL. Now is Heavy FT (+1B).
    • So-Ra Kwon (reinforcements): now have Heavy FT instead the HRL.
    • Nomad Commlink troops: fixed the SWC. Now is showing correctly 0.5
    • Haetae (reinforcements): fixed the AVA. Now is 1 (before was 2).

We'll keep checking this threads and other places in the search of possible mistakes, and will proper communicated if needed.

Thank you so much for your collaboration and your feedback about this update. I hope you'll have a pleasant weekend trying it!

5. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Thanks Koni. You forgot to mention that you also changed a bunch of AVA for Tohaa's reinforcements.

• Sakiel went from AVA 5 down to AVA 3
    • Rasail went from AVA 4 down to AVA 2
    • Igao and Draal went from AVA 2 down to AVA 1
    • Chaksa Longarms went from AVA 2 up to AVA 3
    • Kosuil went from AVA 1 up to AVA 2
    • Ectros went from AVA 1 up to AVA 2

6. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

look at the Jujak fireteams in YJ... even using wildcards, the cheapest is 22pts, so a Core is... a funny Corvus tradition to YJ... XD

csjarrat likes this.
  7. anubis

anubis sarcastic exaggerator

ääähm...no?
    With HoloECHO you can field 3 of the same, with Holomask you mostly field something completly different. Overwise the saying wouldn´t be
    "If it looks like a Ghulam and acts like a Ghulam and walks like a Ghulam, it´s probably a Hafza"

edit: well... unless you are a KanRen in ISS and u use your FD, so every dumb fool and his mum already nows what you are and you just cover your loadout....
    "oh, look at that. A Sun tze with forward deployment. And another... and another? And what does this MadTrap over there? What kind of sorcery is this"

Most of the time, my Hidden deployment units or AD combat Jump units arrive in round 2 or three...? I mean, sure, you can also let them come to the table sooner, but there are plenty of occasions, your cheap af hidden deployment button smasher or server destroyer or unit killer remains hidden till you have a handful of orders left in your last turn.

#107 anubis, Aug 4, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
    A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  8. Space Ranger

Yes at most you can do a 3 or 4 man Core.

9. DragonZla

DragonZla New Member

So-Ra Kwon in both profiles (Regular and Reinforcement) should be a character, not a veteran.

10. Space Ranger

yes sorry I was thinking Echo. Mask yes you use something else.

I like to also have my Kanren the opposite of what they are just for the hell of it. Say he's an FO instead of hacker for instance. It's worked once the last 8 8-10 years.

Yes I get you but I need to be super careful with what I spend. And there's more and more competition wanting my money as well.

11. Space Ranger

She's been like that since she first came out. :joy:

12. Scarecrow88

Scarecrow88 Member

You can do the full 5 using Weibing/Son-Bae wildcards.

13. archon

archon Well-Known Member

I think you know that this is not the best comparsion. These troops are around in the game since its beginning and they COULD be used from T1 on. Yes sometime I even forgot about a HD trooper. You bought most of them seperate at not as a box at once. And the most important part:

They are not only available for a certain game mod - you can play them in every single game. If we got alternate profiles of the REF troops that will have much more use.

Thats sarcasm, isn´t it:smiling_imp:

14. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

You mean a single Jujak with 2 weibing (+1B) & 2 son bae (1 mk12 normal, 1 +1B) and a spitfire jujak for 99pts 2 SWC? Or maybe... This:

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]5
    Yáokòng WÈIBĪNG REINF. Combi Rifle(+1 Dam), Flash Pulse(+1B) / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 17)
    Yáokòng WÈIBĪNG REINF. Combi Rifle(+1 Dam), Flash Pulse(+1B) / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 17)
    Yáokòng SON-BAE REINF. (BS Attack [Guided]) Missile Launcher / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1.5 | 16)
    JUJAK REF. (Engineer, Deactivator) Boarding Shotgun, Panzerfaust, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)
    RUI SHI REINF. Red Fury / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 20)

2 SWC | 100 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Besides being a non-pure fireteam (which was my intention when sayin "Jujak Fireteam), it's an expensive downgrade to the pre-Fireteams nerf&overcomplication that started with 1 Shag Jisus and followed with 4 Zanshi...

15. Scarecrow88

Scarecrow88 Member

Yup, That's the one. I'm not sure why you'd choose to though given the haris options that seem much less comprimised.

#115 Scarecrow88, Aug 4, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2023
    xagroth likes this.
  16. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Yes, so far I haven't seen many options, but most Core feel a little like a trap, and few are pure :S

17. Erbent

Erbent Well-Known Member

I can't belive I didn't write this already, but could the non-reinf. caskuda get a hassasin bokhtar treatment in the form of an NCO replacing the tactical awareness skill since it doesn't work on a combat jump trooper the turn it arrives? It's fine as it is, but would be a good quality of life change the same as it was on the bokhtar.

18. Muad'dib

Muad'dib Well-Known Member

Army: Haqqislam and sectorials
    Troop: Reinforcement Hakim
    Browser used & Operative System: Android Army APP
    Description: Nasmat A2 are listed as 3 points; however, Hakim profiles with Nasmat A2 are 4 points more than the FTO profile that has the identical load out (without Nasmat A2). Given that regular Nasmat servants are also available as reinforcements and cost 3 points, it appears that the Hakim profile with Nasmat A2 should be 1 point cheaper.

19. PhDeezNutz

PhDeezNutz Well-Known Member

Army: O12
    Troop: Reinforcements
    Browser used & Operative System: iOS Army APP
    Description: If the main army list is filled out before the reinforcements group, Reinf. units will be added in separate combat groups. If combat groups are deleted, app crashes.

BB9D1A09-14BB-4AD8-BB45-7B55D46AA7AE.png

csjarrat likes this.
  20. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

Army: All of N2
    Troop: Reinf. Miranda Ashcroft
    Browser/App: Tested both on browser version on firefox and app version on android
    Description: While the extra E/Mitter has been removed she still has an E/Mitter(+1) which I am fairly sure would make her the one of only two model in the game with a +1 to hit on a weapon (the other one are the REM Racer which has a +1 BS to the REM it races version).
    The normal version of her has E/Mitter(+1B) so it's fairly obvious that this is what the reinforce version should have as well.

Savnock and burlesford like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation