1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebalance for competetive ITS - Combat 3.1

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Teslarod, Jul 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Can't really do that as it is a pointcost issue (which i won't touch).
    Dogged/NWI took a big hit with the new "Shock for everyone and their grandma"... you get an SMG, you get MMS etc

Chain Rifles/DTWs are common enough that I'd consider them balanced through sheer accessability for everyone.

2. armazingerz

armazingerz Well-Known Member

I know, I didn't mean to touch pointcosts, I think that nerfing them a little would be enough to balance them. For example, I think that Chain Rifle should use the small tear template and maybe DAM12. Of course that would imply nerfing Chain-colt too, for example DAM11.

With a chain rifle you can hit further than the +6 shotgun rangeband, once I killed a crocman sniper at the top of a tower from the floor, it makes no sense

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation