1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Observations on OOP Armies

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by burlesford, Jun 13, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Arschbombe

Arschbombe Well-Known Member

There are two pheasants available currently. There's the one in the IS starter and the spitfire blister.

2. archon

archon Well-Known Member

As I do not play them now - but against them some times, I missed the last part ;-) our games are normaly very close.

Red Fury to be preciese ;-)

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Yes sorry my bad. There is the Redfury.

4. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

Red Fury Agent is such a let down compared to BSG guy from starter. The 2 best parts about Pheasant desing are their masks and braids, and for some reason Miss Red Fury doesn't have either...

5. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

The Dire Foes box with Yuriko Oda is no longer available so no way to get her anymore.

Gwynbleidd and burlesford like this.
  6. Arschbombe

Arschbombe Well-Known Member

And another one bites the dust. LOL.

7. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

So that leaves TAK.

Congratulations Corvus Belli, there is exactly one faction in your entire catalogue that someone can get every mini from in a store XD

8. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

All pre 3D sculpting dire foes have been announced from the start of the year that are discontinued and slotted for rerelease.

Robock and Gwynbleidd like this.
  9. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

I know. Doesn't change the fact that they're unavailable now. I know it's not a big deal for some of those, but sometimes years pass between a discontinuation and a resculpt. If the time span was reduced to a few months, that would already be a great improvement.

10. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

I am ok with digger, triphammers and other TagRaid stuff, because their absence doesn’t hurt me too much, to be honest...
    I am fine proxy diggers with some heavy infantry, but with adding some rust on armor (they bought this overused armor and made it works. Why not? But I really like PanO, YuJing and Ariadna diggers from Tag Raid. I wonder, if we would get them one day and in metal)

I am more worried about factional units. This is my minimum, that I think, should be filled.
    Ok, heroes from dire foes would return one day (maybe, somehow, whoknows).
    But what about regular troops, that are spine of our armies?

11. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Either way this makes the nice side slap to GW with their "We got stock" a bit sour in the aftertaste.

Abrilete, Space Ranger and burlesford like this.
  12. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

My cutter generally does this but on occasion the kamau do too. It’s always fun.

Ouch. Hey now, be nice to bipandra, her rules may not be great but I’ll always have a soft spot for her after she managed to put Richard Quinn back on his feet and let him go on a rampage through TAK.

An improvement on the ability to have the actual units for a faction. Not an improvement on the status of my wallet. Which doesn’t really matter. I usually ignore its cries anyway.

burlesford and csjarrat like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation