1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramah thing on CB Twitter

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by ambisinister, Mar 5, 2019.

1. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

This is probably spot-on.

Palomides likes this.
  2. KwarkyMats

KwarkyMats Well-Known Member

I agree. The trooper lends a lot of design elements from other Haqqislam troops. New campaign rules plus the fact a lot of other factions are getting new or up to date Spec-Ops sculpts would make it very likely.

Palomides likes this.
  3. Palomides

Palomides Well-Known Member

That would be very cool. The existing Husam is a lovely model already that I mostly field as a Muyib alternate. A newer one with updated rules would be awesome.

4. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

The old one has little back canisters that make it fit right in with sekban. If this is a new Spec-Ops, I'll probably be repurposing the old as a sekban.

Crazy idea: What if you could field a list made entirely of spec-ops characters? I guess they would at least need a Lt. option, but this could be great fun. I'm sure it would get out of hand pretty fast though.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation