1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Securitate/Grenzer teams.

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Maksimas, Sep 13, 2018.

1. neostrider

neostrider Well-Known Member

Hacker profile is very useful. It's WIP 14 so has a bit of an advantage over most hackers. It will also make your opponent deal with 2 hackers instead of just 1. With SS2 it can also force anyone trying to stealth through your hacking area, and their reaction will provoke the interventors wrath.

Civilized Barbarian likes this.
  2. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

I am generally not a fan of defensive links with a hacker because anytime I want to activate supportware, I have to make the hacker the fireteam leader, and that leaves any member of the fireteam on ARO duty open to attacks. It is less of an issue with a fireteam that can go prone, but I have seen this be a problem a number of times for Onyx players with Unidrone Links.

I did like how the old Securitate hacker had a repeater. That seemed like a nice way to protect them from enemy hackers in the reactive turn.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation