1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QK: Multi-pistols are CC Anti-material

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Cannon Fodder, Apr 3, 2022.

  1. Cannon Fodder

    Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    632
    While looking at QK options for CC Anti-material, I just noticed that we have access to multi-pistols that can do CC anti-material. I've always started list which need anti-material CC with Leila & Alhawwas, then usually add fiddler. But with this, I may use Odalisques wildcards in an offensive Haris. This also makes Wild Bill more viable.

    upload_2022-4-3_8-43-3.png
     
    Danger Rose, Papa Bey and Errhile like this.
  2. Triumph

    Triumph Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2017
    Messages:
    5,178
    Likes Received:
    5,692
    Useless in Looting and Sabotaging as it stands, ARM8 is too much for them to overcome.
     
  3. Cannon Fodder

    Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    632
    If you run the numbers, a 3 man fire team with an odalisque comes to 1.35 STR per order. I'm not even counting crits in this. Another added benefit is that you don't have limited ammo. Its not as efficient as Fiddler, but she is a big target in scenarios that need anti-material.

    Odalisque in 3 man fireteam
    3 Attacks Dice * 90% Chance to hit (18/20) * 2 damage Dice * 25% chance STR damage (5/20) = 1.35 STR

    Odalisque in 2 man fireteam
    2 Attacks Dice * 90% Chance to hit (18/20) * 2 damage Dice * 25% chance STR damage (5/20) = 0.9 STR

    Single D-Charge in deployment mode
    3 Damage dice (100% chance of hitting) * 50% chance of STR damage (10/20 after AP) = 1.5 STR

    Fiddler with 1 Jack bot using all D-charges in 1 CC order (Non-repeatable)
    3 Attack in CC * 90% chance of hitting * 3 damage dice * 50% chance of STR damage (10/20 after AP) = 4.05 STR
     
    Danger Rose likes this.
  4. colbrook

    colbrook Black Fryer

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2017
    Messages:
    8,612
    Likes Received:
    15,698
    Don't forget that Bill has +1B with his pistols! Though only CC15 so I think it works out about the same for 3 member Fireteam
     
  5. Triumph

    Triumph Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2017
    Messages:
    5,178
    Likes Received:
    5,692
    My mistake I thought they were damage 12 for some reason.
     
  6. Cannon Fodder

    Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    632
    Will Bill has +1 B & Dam, but less CC

    Wild Bill in 3 man fireteam

    4 Attacks Dice * 75% Chance to hit (15/20) * 2 damage Dice * 30% chance STR damage (6/20) = 1.8 STR
     
  7. Triumph

    Triumph Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2017
    Messages:
    5,178
    Likes Received:
    5,692
    Doesn't get +1 damage, it's a CC Attack not a BS Attack. It's 80% for 1W result.
     
  8. Cannon Fodder

    Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    632
    Ooops, I keep thinking of pistols as BS weapons.

    Wild Bill in 3 man fireteam
    4 Attacks Dice * 75% Chance to hit (15/20) * 2 damage Dice * 25% chance STR damage (5/20) = 1.5 STR
     
  9. QueensGambit

    QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2019
    Messages:
    1,871
    Likes Received:
    2,715
    Numbers will be a little lower in looting and sabotaging because the target now fights back and auto- rolls an 8. Should still be viable, though.

    In fact, a nice thing about the odalisque haris is that if one of them had terrible luck and gets stunned, you still have two more to keep swinging.
     
    Danger Rose likes this.
  10. Triumph

    Triumph Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2017
    Messages:
    5,178
    Likes Received:
    5,692
    Ugh, a really stupid rule.
     
  11. Cannon Fodder

    Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    632
    Odalisque in 3 man fireteam
    3 Attacks Dice * 50% Chance to hit (10/20) * 2 damage Dice * 25% chance STR damage (5/20) = .75 STR

    Odalisque in 2 man fireteam
    2 Attacks Dice * 50% Chance to hit (10/20) * 2 damage Dice * 25% chance STR damage (5/20) = 0.5 STR

    Single D-Charge in deployment mode
    3 Damage dice (100% chance of hitting) * 50% chance of STR damage (10/20 after AP) = 1.5 STR

    Fiddler with 1 Jack bot using all D-charges in 1 CC order (Non-repeatable)
    3 Attack in CC * 50% chance of hitting * 3 damage dice * 50% chance of STR damage (10/20 after AP) = 2.25 STR

    I need to remember that for all the CC antimaterial scenarios. I think we forgot last game.
     
  • About Us

    We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

     

    Why are we here?

     

    Because we are, first and foremost, players.

  • Quick Navigation

    Open the Quick Navigation