1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pupniks in Foreign company

Discussion in 'General' started by MikeTheScrivener, Mar 27, 2019.

1. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Perhaps this is a mistake, maybe not. As it looks right now, we have no option to add pupniks to our Foreign Company lists.

Here's what the unit looks like in Nomads:

Nomads
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    BAKUNIN ÜBERFALLKOMMANDO . (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] CHIMERA Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Eclipse Grenades / Viral CCW. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] x3 PUPNIK DA CCW. (0 | 3)

0 SWC | 24 Points

Open in Infinity Army

It has little arrows to the left to select how many pupniks you want to bring along

Here's what it looks like in Foreign Company:

Foreign Company
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    BAKUNIN ÜBERFALLKOMMANDO . (0 | 21)

0 SWC | 21 Points

Open in Infinity Army

No option to add pupniks.

2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Ist a bug in Army, it should be solved in the online version and will be fixed on Friday in the app

3. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

well, now that we have a thread for this topic. Here is my ideas about them.

I found them very usefull in bakunin for eclipse smoke, and cc ability. On top of the cheaper morlock that enemy MSV2 can still see through.

In foreign company, i'm not sure. We already have massacre with eclipse smoke, regular instead of extreme impetuous, and linkable in special haris or core. As for cc engagement, the SoF team is already very good in short range / close combat.

I guess, kommando does provide a second smoke source on the table as massacre is AVA 1. And they still have their speed bonus to reach CC. Finally, they can screen other models that are long range only by engaging anyone coming close to them (although zero minelayer is still better for screening)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation