1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predator and DTs killing mechanic

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Foxbringer, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Foxbringer

Foxbringer Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hello. Have a question about killing mechanic.

For example: In Transmission matrix I leave some enemy troopers and Designated Target in unconscious by CC attacks and by my Datatracker respectively. At the end of the game they are all considered killed.

Does that count as successful completion of tasks or should I kill them directly during the game?

Upd: In Transmission Matrix and some other missions there is no "Killing" rule. Does that mean, that I need to wound DT twice with normal ammo to directly kill it?(or that just was made for shasvastii scoring purposes, but for everyone else it works normally)

#1 Foxbringer, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  2. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

Trooper unconscious at the end of the game count as casualties, so datatracker/designated target unconscious at the end of the game count as killed for objectives.

For the classified objective predator, you have to kill the target during the game.

chromedog and ijw like this.
  3. Foxbringer

Warcor

As I said, I want to kill the target with datatracker. So according to your logic it should be killed during the game, am I right?

4. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

For the Predator Classified, yes.

5. Foxbringer

Warcor

If leaving enemies unconscious during CC counts, does that mean, that I can leave DT unconscious with my Datatracker?

And question about lack of "killing" rule is still open(I still think this rule was intended to work in all missions, but there are no such rule in scoring missions. How it works in Transmission Matrix where I should kill DT)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation