1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting AGL results?

Discussion in 'Game Reports' started by knlghth00d, Mar 18, 2019.

1. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Hi team! I'm running my first AGL here in NZ and I can't for the life of me figure out how I am supposed to be able to enter the game results? Can someone please help?

@-V- @Koni

Thanks!

Numazokola likes this.
  2. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Hello???

3. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

1) You need to enter the event in OTM at least 1 day before the event day. Otherwise you have to set a date at the next day because the system doesn't allow you to enter an event at the present day.
    https://otm.corvusbelli.com > New Event

2) You invite the participants to the event. You will need their ITS nickname or ITS pin.
    > Participants > Add Participants

3) All participants have to enter their team in the team manager after logging in.
    https://manager.aristeiathegame.com

Otherwise you can't select Aristos in the further steps and are just able to enter VP and FP.

4) At the event you go to 'Manage' in OTM. There you open Event > Open > Server your event.

5) There you can select on the right "Suggest Pairings" to get the pairing for the first round. If you select the pairing you can enter all things like selected Aristos, FP, VP etc. The squares allow you to select the round the Aristo has scored.

6) The same goes for rounds 2 to X.

7) I would suggest to save every round and the event itself at the end by selecting Event > Save > Server.

8) One day after the event or at least after midnight at Spain you can go to Organized Events in OTM and your event and select the Report tab and report the event (but remember to have saved the data on their server after the last round in the manager).

If you report it at the same day, the details about the Aristos' frags and scoring will be lost.

#3 HarlequinOfDeath, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  4. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Thanks Harlequin! Is that all the same when it comes to entering league information? My league is running over 2 months is all...

5. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

Depends... do you run one round events or one event with X rounds over two months? If you plan to manage it via one event I would suggest to set the date to the end date of your league.

You can save an event all the time, add single results, modify them etc. and load it later as well from the server or your local backup, as long as you don't report it (!). I would suggest doing both and rename the local backup after each modification individually.

Remember, the moment you report an event you can't modify it anymore at all.

#5 HarlequinOfDeath, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    knlghth00d and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  6. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

Thanks so much Harlequin! I'll try that tonight and see if I can get it all working :) you are a LEGEND!

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  7. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

Never did a league. Maybe, to prevent data loss for character statistics, - it is a known bug, see my report Blitz thread - you have to set the date to an earlier day. I will try that myself since I got a spare code and tell you tomorrow.

knlghth00d likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation