1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your IA lists

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Cannon Fodder, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I used to play IA in N3 and looking at trimming the sectoral. Can you guys post your favorite IA lists. When I list build I find I don't like the final product in N4 and play something else.

2. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf Member

I've found IA to be much more fun in N4 as all that ARM we're paying for is now more valuable due to the crit changes, and due to that our pieces have become very hard to shift by conventional means, and the advantage in raw stats can be leveraged better in the reactive turn. I think the faction does have some weaknesses, especially around hacking and lack of good zone control tools- they will not be well-suited for all missions and will suffer against vanilla Nomads and CA in particular (but then again who doesn't), but I find the faction to have enough depth and versatility to have game in most missions and matchups.

With my "generic" IA lists I focus on straightforward aggression and try to leverage superior firepower in both active and reactive turns. They will lose pieces to e/m or pitchers but I've generally found the lists robust enough to recover:

gMwPaW52aW5jaWJsZS1hcm15ClVuZ2EgQnVuZ2GBLAIBCgCAlgENAACAlgELAACFpQEDAAB%2FAQkAAICWAQwAAITcAQUAAITeAQUAAICKAQEAAHwBCQAAgI4BAQACAQCAjgEBAA%3D%3D

gMwPaW52aW5jaWJsZS1hcm15ClRoaWNjIExhZHOBLAIBCgCE3AEFAACF2QEBAACAlgELAACE3gEDAACE3gEFAAB8AQkAAICKAQEAAICDAQcAAICfAQEAAICOAQEAAgEAgI4BAQA%3D

infyrana likes this.
  3. Henshini

Henshini Well-Known Member

Had some fun with this list a couple of weeks ago:

guijia 2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    DĀOYĪNG (Lieutenant [+1 Order], Hacker, Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun ( ) / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)
    GŪIJIĂ MULTI Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower / DA CC Weapon. (1.5 | 82)
    [​IMG] GŪIJIĂ PILOT Submachine Gun / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 0)
    KOKRAM FTO MULTI Rifle(+1 Dam), Chain-colt, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol(+1B), CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle ( ) / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 33)
    ZHANSHI Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, Panzerfaust, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 35)
    SHÀNG JÍ (Tactical Awareness) Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 38)
    ZHANSHI (Paramedic) Combi Rifle ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    4.5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

burlesford and wes-o-matic like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation