1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picture of the new Shasvastii look in the 3rd Offensive?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Melkhior, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Melkhior

Melkhior Doing filthy things for EI

I was reading mine 3rd Offensive and I was this picture (see the video around 18:42). At the first look i thought that I am seeing new CA alien, but after carefull inspection of the picture I came to conclusion that it is Cadmus, because it looks like drop of the seed embryos from the Shas ship. What do you think?

2. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

I was going to say 'no, that's Bit' before the page flipped right on 18:42 as you said. Yeah, I think you might be right. Very cool.

3. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

*Opens book* Yeah, I remember @Bostria Saying he'd done a dossier for one at Gencon, I think that's a seed soldier rather than a Cadmus and IIRC they Shas are getting predator esq mouths and stuff which that looks like it may have.

Nimrod and Melkhior like this.
  4. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Yup, definitely new Shasvastii. I'm expecting it to be Cadmus, not S-S, though.

Melkhior likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation