1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pick Your Poison: MSV2 or Mimetism?

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by oldGregg, May 1, 2018.

?

Brawler MSV2 MULTI Sniper or Druze MULTI Sniper with Mimetism?

1. Brawler with MSV2

16 vote(s)
    48.5%
  2. Druze with Mimetism

16 vote(s)
    48.5%
  3. Neither! I choose you, Armand le Muet!

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

The Brawler HRL is a great substitution for the Clipper if you need to have more than one Brawler in your core. It's not like you can put Assisted Fire on the Clipper for starting as turn one reactive, so they are often comprable area denial AROs. I think the Clipper SML is objectively better in most cases, but not always the right unit in context of the rest of the list.

#41 jfunkd, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    oldGregg likes this.
  2. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yeah, I used this cheap sniper few times, as an additional ARO piece. BUT it's a bit risky - for example if you get Motorcycle on the Booty chart, which you do AFTER the deployment phase, then your sniper loose cover.

About the Brawler HRL - he has few advantages, like better ARM than Clipper, and better weapon for close range, and more shots in active turn. I used him once. But still it's true, than in most of the situations I'd rather take Clipper.

PozdRawiam / Greetings

jfunkd likes this.
  3. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

The HRL is absolutely gold in a Brawler Haris though! Depending on the list the MSV2 Brawler can pair up with him or go into the Druze Link.

oldGregg likes this.
  4. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

The only time I typically take doctors for Druze, is when I take a brawler haris and HRL, and I love it. It’s a pretty strong roving weapons platform.

#44 oldGregg, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation