1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panoceania TAGs purpose

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Pakulkan, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Pakulkan

Pakulkan Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    Search a bit but didn't find anything general about TAG use in Panoceania. I am actually considering to buy a TAG or two (actually, I have an Uhlan, but I am talking about S7 TAGs) and I am not sure what would be the best option.

Panoceania have so many TAGs and there are a number of relevant differences between them. I usually Play Nomads and our options are far more reduced (only played Iguana, and Gecko as overpowered IP). So far, I could not get (if any) what's the specific purpose for the Pano TAGs.

I assume all of them are good rocks and rambos, specially the Jotum with his impressive ARM value, but we do have TO TAG (get it, I could see his advantadges) and a bunch (Dragao, Seraphand, Squalo) that found difficult to differentiate.

Would appreciate some advice in this matter, folks. And hopefully we would have a reference thread to address TAG use.

2. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Why are you asking this in the Army subforum?

There you go: https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/a-primer-on-tactical-armoured-gear-operations.805/

It is pinned in the PanO subforum.

3. Pakulkan

Pakulkan Well-Known Member

Probably missed the proper place to ask for. I am acquainted about this pinned thread, but this not address what differences would be between TAG models and how they could affect the role of the TAG.

Are all of them equal in terms of purpose? Just pick what better suits your points budget and are more fancy in your opinion?

Maybe I lost this part on the thread you mention (not read it properly, just search this TAG classification) just found few words about it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation