1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PanOceania Headquarters Pack

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Nincoreween, Jun 8, 2022.

1. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Joining in for "Hawkins look is a bit ... odd? bland? boring? 40Kish?" at least he has a 24" range weapon and here and there a point more in his stats. For that he is very pricey. The HMG is one point more. I guess I will not use him often and for shelf guarding duties he is not beautful enough ;-) Oh and one small detail: He has his Multi Pistol in his hands and still a pistol in the holster, which he has not in his profile.

2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Its his special pistol to special operative with

3. SpectralOwl

Agreed on the annoyance over the lack of helmet, but I think he's safe from snipers in the Inner Sphere. Unless they miss a BattleMech badly enough to hit a soldier in another IP, at least.

chromedog likes this.
  4. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

It's those clan fcs so accurate they hit you in another IP

5. Fest

Fest Member

To be fair he does that in the novel too, because he's apparently BTS -3 and keeps getting hacked.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation