1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pairs for Prime Time

Discussion in 'Core Set' started by Gabbi, Aug 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Gabbi

Gabbi New Member

I've purchased Prime Time expansion to play the game in more 'generic' game nights (i.e. not requiring anyone to prepare anithing in advance for the game) when we play random boardgames. For this purpose, I'd like to have ready-made pairs of Aristos to lend to friends.

So, what is in you opinion, the best way to pair the core box models to have four fun and balanced teams for Prime Time? Suggestions on card picks would be appreciated, too.

Then, if you feel this could improve balance of the teams, feel free to mix Soldiers of Fortune in, but I'm interested in using just the core box, mostly.

2. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Probably Lunah+Hexxer, Max+Parvati, Bill+Gata, Mushashi+8-Ball.

Gabbi and Ealthril like this.
  3. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I like this.

The idea is that every player can have many options between Frags and displacing effects.
    So, you should maybe avoid those pairings, as they are too much focused on one or the other of those 2 gameplays (but if your partners want to try them why not) :
    - Musashi + Wild Bill
    - Hexxer + 8-Ball

Out of those 2 pairings, then you are free to mix Aristos.

Gabbi likes this.
  4. Gabbi

Gabbi New Member

Thanks, I will try these teams.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation