1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Other Mentioned Forces

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Space Ranger, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

If I remember correcly, equinox is a terrorist group that want to create some kind of technological revolution within the human sphere ?

If yes, I would imagine a sectorial based on some underworld/criminal element (bounty hunter, brawler, securitate, aida swanson...) and some strange/amoral tech (morlock,"brain in a jar" hollow men,kuang shi...)

stevenart74 likes this.
  2. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Equinox would be cool.

Svengali would be cool as well.

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Looks like a list of employers rather than playable factions, but those Ladon guys could be an interesting playable faction, particularly if they come with CSU Fireteam Core... (but oh man, the book-keeping!)

4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

There's no fireteams that have anything like Meta-Chem, Booty, or similar. they could do different ones that don't have it and can fireteam though.

5. colbrook

colbrook Black Fryer

Well, CSUs are in a few but with a max of 2 so it doesn't get too confusing.

I try to avoid more than 2 metchem/booty models in a list due to the book-keeping, so a new metachemless profile would be neat, kind of a CTU or "Corporate Tactical Unit" type thing that also gets some heavy weapons.

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Uprising suggests that the Yellow Banner is Earth, Red Banner is Mars, Green Banners (plural) are Paradiso, White Banner is Huangdi/Svalarheima.

It's really sounding like PanO is all privatized, but don't hold me to that.

Mahtamori likes this.