1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSS ITS 300p list feedback

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by coma, Dec 3, 2018.

1. coma

coma Member

Hi,

I have been playing NCA for a while and are now plunging head first into Aleph and specifically OSS. Trying to find decent ITS lists that works for several missions. My thought is that I want one list that only have one group and another with more order spam for missions that really need that. That way I can look at the table and what my opponent is playing and choose my list mainly on that. It is dependant on mission of course.

Is this list legal as a special haris with the Asura, Yadu and Rudra? (if not I´m probably going with Shakti)
    What do you guys think about the list overall?

Operations Subsection of the S.S.S.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]10
    ASURA Lieutenant L2 Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 72)
    YADU (NCO) HMG / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 41)
    RUDRA Red Fury, Mine Dispenser / Electric Pulse. (1 | 40)
    SHUKRA (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    DANAVAS Hacker (Hacking Device Plus. UPGRADE: Maestro) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    NAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    SOPHOTECT Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
    YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    DALETH Rebot Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    5.5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

2. Kir

Kir Well-Known Member

A special Haris still requires someone in the Haris to have the Haris skill, so asura yadu haris rudra would be legal, or asura haris yadu nco rudra.

Asura shakti rudra works too since shakti has haris.

coma and Abrilete like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation