1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions on Prime Time

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Gabbi, May 25, 2021.

1. Gabbi

Gabbi New Member

Don't know if this is the appropriate section to ask this, but I haven't found a better one.

I'd like to have opinions on Prime Time.
    What I'd like to know the most is how it works as a pick and play boardgame. I mean, Aristeia needs, to be fully enjoyed, that both players know the game and have a few games under their belts. They should be familiar with the models in their team and the ones in opponent's team.

I'm looking at Prime Time to be able to bring Aristeia to "Game Nights" where we play a lots of diverse game, usually with no continuity, so we can play Aristeia tonight, and the next time could be two months in the future, or more. And not with all the same people.
    So, given this premise, could Prime Time transform Aristeia into a game that can be enjoyed without any previous knoweledge of the game and the Aristos in play?

#1 Gabbi, May 25, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021
  2. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi.

You've got everything in the bundle Prime Time + Core box to make Aristeia fun and quick to play at first meeting for a game night.
    I strongly recommend that the player who bring it knows well the rules, so that he can master the game and explain it quickly to others. Play with the core 8 aristos, it's very diverse and fun for everyone without real unbalance. If you want to balance it, maybe you could prepare some teams of 2 in advance, for instance you can avoid getting both 8 ball and Hexxer in the same team or Bill and Myamoto...

3. Gabbi

Gabbi New Member

Thanks for your reply.

I'll keep this in mind, thank you.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation