1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinion poll

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Bassman, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Bassman

Bassman Active Member

Hi to everyone.
    I have created a survey to collect the opinion of players about the state of the game and its releases. I would like to collect as many responses as possible to send to Corvus and provide constructive criticism that helps improve communication between fandom and the company. I would like to emphasize that this is my favorite hobby and my only wargame at the moment, so the motivation is solely to help.
    https://docs-google-com.translate.g..._sl=es&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=es&_x_tr_pto=wapp

#1 Bassman, Jan 30, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  2. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I think having the options be bilingual, Spanish and English would be better for the poll.

Lady Numiria and Space Ranger like this.
  3. Child9

Child9 Well-Known Member

Well I'm sure you have good intentions but this poll will only be answered by forum members, that only represent a tiny and quite specific portion of all Infinity players... I'm not sure what you could do with the results of such a poll.

Elric of Grans and chromedog like this.
  4. archon

archon Well-Known Member

And only the ones that can read the spanish language :face_with_rolling_eyes:

5. Bassman

Bassman Active Member

Of course it would be better in bilingual format. But when I created it I made it only in Spanish and when I edited to also put the phrase in English it duplicated the options instead of replacing them. So I can only leave it as it was.

6. Bassman

Bassman Active Member

I can rewrite the questions to put them in English but I cannot edit the answers.

archon likes this.
  7. Odiseo

Odiseo ㅤㅤㅤ

It's a shame that no one has invented a way to translate web pages into any language...

...oh wow, turns out someone did it and it's right here.

#7 Odiseo, Jan 30, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
    archon and Bassman like this.
  8. Bassman

Bassman Active Member

Magic

9. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

I remember back in 2020 when I created quite a comprehensive community poll and e-mailed it directly to Fernando, the CEO of Corvus Belli. We briefly talked about it and then he basically dismissed it. Their focus really is just to sell the new boxes to casuals and try to get other niche games off the ground. That's it.

I like opinion polls though, most TTS events have them after the tournament finishes and its very refreshing to see the result of a wider survey rather than just reading what the most vocal people have to say in the moment.

csjarrat and burlesford like this.
  10. psychoticstorm

@Odiseo Thanks that was really helpful.

11. Odiseo

Odiseo ㅤㅤㅤ

There is nothing to be thankful for.
    The best thing for the community is that it can be as accessible as possible for as many people as possible... the more people can answer, the more representative the result will be.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  12. JayBaxx

JayBaxx New Member

I suppose 2020 was when they were focused on Code One which didn't seem to bring many folks in, at least not in my area. I struggle to teach it because I have to remember which rules not to use in the moment so I skip straight to N4 with new players.

13. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

As much as my rational brain wants it to be different, everything they're doing seems to confirm what you're saying. This is not the first time the community has tried to directly help the company improve the game, and so far, it has been ignored each time. Too bad that's not good business practice in the long term...

14. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Funny :sweat_smile: the translation buttons on the top of the page are espanol also ... and I could swear I was not there yesterday :innocent: nah now I see I may figured out what traductor could possible mean :relieved: so I did the poll already and like to add:

Maybe add here: Do you think, CB brings out the least played loadouts too late or worse, not at all?

YES !

Bakunin Initiats box: Two time BSG (yes Hacker has it also, and yes both look nice but) missing SMG - the most wanted profile/loadout at all.

Heateateate Yu Jing RF HI: Hey look a HRL with +1 B and Guided - how cool is that?! CB: Releases boring HMG in CC pose for a model that is not actualy good at CC - double fail. Does the mini look good though? Ja.

15. Odiseo

Odiseo ㅤㅤㅤ

No, at first the possibility of translating the website was not in the form that @Bassman sent.

But using a little technological magic I found a way to translate it into any language, and then he changed the link to the translatable page.

archon likes this.
  16. Bassman

Bassman Active Member

Thank you all for your participation in this survey. I share with you the results (Spanish and English) and I send it to Corvus. I hope it helps to maintain this wonderful wargame.

Attached Files:

burlesford, Erbent and archon like this.
  17. psychoticstorm

Thanks for sharing it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation