1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd question about the Toni miniature

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Forté, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death By Monkeys

Death By Monkeys Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Forte, I know the site you're talking about and they have a reputation of being recasters. AFAIK that company doesn't claim to be selling original product, but at the same time, they don't claim to not be selling original product either.

It's not like this was an eBay sale or a private sale. I'm not exactly sure where they are based out of, but they've been around long enough and are open enough with their site that I can't imagine the complaint to CB about them will be their first. I suspect they're based somewhere that enforcing a cease and desist on them will be difficult.

They've also started selling GW out of their online store in the last few months, which I think is the type of playing with fire that may finally get them shut down.

FatherKnowsBest likes this.
  2. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Ukraine is where it was posted from. Didn't notice GW on the site but will take another glance.

3. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

What principle? Your alternative is paying $80-120 to a scalper in money that will never end up in CB's pocket anyway. And your friend already has the model, it's not like he's going to get a prize for tossing it, and if it is a recast, the site probably doesn't have a generous return policy.

FatherKnowsBest likes this.
  4. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Closed by OP request.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation