1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O-12 Official Report on Haqqislam-Ariadna Relations

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by MikeTheScrivener, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

[OOC]
    Thanks, good to know that this is not a widespread thing.

ChoTimberwolf and Danger Rose like this.
  2. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

OOC - I disapprove it much more, because now Ariadna without proper command.

3. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

[OOC]

This is something Mods heard about when it was acted and tbh I would have prefered a real alliance in terms of rules when this was decided, but it seems this is not for today. Also note that if Mods come back on this, we will be firsts at O-12 Command to act upon and find a RP to produce Carabay in front of a Concilium's Martial law Court (sorry dude) to end it somehow.

Everyone is pushing it like it's a big deal: just remember it's only a small-hand of players, and we will not authorize more than that. O-12 is O-12, not Varangian Guard Corp. At least Carabay is pushing a lot of work and efforts into his narrative and RP stuff, that's enough for me to be convinced this is "fun" to see and experience, and if it was for winning, did the Ammo Module change of hands? Did we score overnight 30pt? No. Because this wasn't stated for the sake of it and Tohaa are respectful players I can only applaude for their great battle plan and force this year (you guys really tricked us well).

There is also one Yu-Jing player who is in fact a PanO player this year and remind us of this take from last year officials:

[​IMG]

This is a game guys, and in the end CB will be the only ones to act upon our batreps, decisions, roleplays, and to decide what it's best for their game's future.

4. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

[OOC]
    @Lady Numiria none taken. If you check the paperwork it is Deputy_Carabay for a reason (see the part about project Buran in the Uprising book). And I can assure you all that we have a selected group of deputies doing this who do some spare games on the side. The heavy lifting still needs to come from the O-12 player core itself. The AEC main concern is still fighting Haq Islam in the Battery field. I had contact with the Mods and they are still deciding on the proceedings. This might be mayor or minor in the O-12/Ariadna relations. We shall see how the story unfolds.

Lady Numiria likes this.
  5. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

ooc: I see it as close to the line, but the narrative put forth by Cabaray makes it work slightly into the positive. It still feels....wrong? But the narrative I feel also works. I personally do not mind an individual playing another faction list in theirs IF it makes a good narrative, which the few occasions that have popped up do. The Yu Jing Pano player has a really good narrative going, and Cabarays narrative on his one O-12 post was good as well. I think the issue comes down to O-12 players seeing it as a cop (HAH!) out to their hard work, and some Ariadna players seeing it as their Command leaving. It's definitely a grey area, but its made for a crazy twist narratively. I'm sorry to O-12 for having to deal with this in some way IC'ly.

6. Kiwi Steve

Kiwi Steve Well-Known Member

<Back IC> @Lady Numiria if the mods come back with a no, I don't think @Cabaray is the person in the wrong. It was O12's leadership who opened the doors for this infiltration.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  7. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

OOC: I think it's important to mention that it is only a handful of accounts. We thought it would be more of a fun idea than anything, seriously, I don't think we're going to be able to compete with the tohaa players who put in 3 games a day.

IC: Please, gentleman – the Deputization process does not discriminate, nor do they have the same kind of access as our officers. We see it as a helpful way of adding another layer of transparency. We consider all applicants

cazboab likes this.
  8. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

OOC, we're still here, we're just helping out O12 directly, and even then, we may not be able to do that.

9. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

Speaking for myself and not my countrymen, I refuse to be deputized by the O-12. It is Caledonian blood and the Ariadnan spirit that drives this soldier. I will cooperate and work with O-12, but my life will only be laid down for my country. The O-12 has come around regarding better decision making, but they've still a ways to go.

Captain927
    Caledonian SAS

OOC: i understand the fluff reason for deputization, its been put before the mods to review, it hurts Ariadna's chances more that it helps O-12 points in my opinion.

10. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

Dont worry Comrade, even if some of our Mrs are out doing some bad cop duty my Merovingian ass will keep with the AEC till death, as in Novvy Cimmeria with my countrymen on De Hell. So dont worry for a "beheaded" AEC, i have a big head to fill the gap.

High Diplomat Foxep,
    Zouaves mechanized deployment group.

11. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

Right beside you, friend.

12. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

But, of course! Sure thing, Ariadnans, with all their well earned absolute reputation as being absolutely disciplined and absolutely obedient to superiors' orders even when said superiors are not Ariadnan themselves – there is no reason to doubt a Kazak shall not get access to anything but he is authorized for!

After all, AEC officers approved by Stavka are honorable masters of their word, they have repeatedly proved it during Flamia, Wotan and Kurage operations.

There is also no reason to think of O-12 representatives background who are favoring so venerable Ariadnan commanders exactly and only on the basis of said commanders actions and resolutions, while those actions are so well depicted in trustful Mayanet media... After all, those media are related to O-12 itself, so they have direct access and clearance to show true and unbiased picture of the Human Sphere actors!

ESCALATE:YES
    ESCLVL:MEDIUM
    ESCTO:PSYCHOLOGY::LCL:CPLN
    ESCRSN:354651/Officer tired, med, chained/
    SRC:LCLSRC//:Camera:#L_EXT:FOB_01:A_04:L_00A:C_003/Waterfall garden recreational area/:Object:ID-HQI-CV#<PRIVILEGESERROR>|ML#<PRIVILEGESERROR>|CVSRVC#NONE
    CREDIBILITY:ASSMNT_RQRD-/Escalation reason and level requires human assessment/
    PRVCY:FULL|GV-ML:S|NaN
    PRVCYSP_ML:G

OOC:
    Well, I suppose, we all here understand this is just a forum meta-game above a wargame, eh? :)

#52 Ariwch, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  13. havocfett

havocfett Well-Known Member

O-12s orders are noted.

As they are counterproductive, we have elected to ignore them and will continue to shoot Ariadnans interfering with the investigation.

Thanks!

14. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

I would like to take this statement as proof all this was always about Haqquislam interests and not on behalf of the welfare of the sphere. Bluntly saying no because it doesnt suit them, and keeping to "shoot" Ariadnans just because they defend themselves.

Haqquislam will sooner than later find that the plume is mightier than the sword, as they always knew, but as it seems they forgot.

High Diplomat Foxep of the Merovingian Diplomatic Corps of the AEC.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation