1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not able to create an Event in OTM

Discussion in 'OTM (Official Tournament Manager)' started by Leonyn, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Leonyn

Leonyn Member
    Warcor

Hello, i could create events in the past but currently OTM is not allowing me to create an Event currently, i just get an endless loading bar without any error code, already tried different browsers and different codes.

Anyone got a tip ?

2. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

Can you upload a window screen to try to see the problem.

3. Leonyn

Leonyn Member
    Warcor

there you go as you see the bar appears and it seems as if it works. Funnily when i enter a wrong code he will straight out tell me the code is not working.

edit: Got it working now on my Laptop, but will try to figure out why i couldnt create the event on my PC. Can edit it and save changes though

Attached Files:

#3 Leonyn, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  4. Leonyn

Leonyn Member
    Warcor

After creating the event i was not able to save any match ups, or rather it saved, told me it saved but its not showing in the event itself... :(

Although i'am able to save it locally and load it from there. Only saving to cloud is not working, neither on my PC or laptop

#4 Leonyn, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  5. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

I am having the same issue using League codes that I purchased yesterday. The same computer allowed me to do a standard tournament a couple weeks ago.

6. edgar

edgar Member
    CB Staff

Hi @Leonyn, Could you send to us the file you've saved locally. It can help us to determine what's going wrong. Send the file to software@corvusbelli.com

@DukeofEarl, Could you try to create the League again? If you are still having problems, send me the code (or codes) to the same email address in order to check the codes.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best regards.

7. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

I was able to create on a different computer and then go in an edit from the same computer that was having problems.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation