1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nomad Incoming Resculpts?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Elessar, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Only one at a time.

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Not really:
    http://wiki.infinitythegame.com/en/index.php?title=Ghost_(G)&redirect=no#Ghost:_Jumper_LZ
    Red color and underscore added by me.

In Active Turn, all remotes inside a Fireteam are activated with the same order, so if all the Fireteam does a Mover + Reset, all remotes get Wip 14 (not that is a huge improvement, the Dakinis are already WIP13 anyway). This is most useful by the Rudras, since they have WIP12, though.

3. Ben Kenobi

Don't think you are right. there is only one proxy LZ marker

• Only those Remotes (REM) that are in a Fireteam and are in the same Combat Group as the trooper with this Special Skill can benefit from the ACTIVE PROXY LZ Marker.
    • A trooper cannot benefit from a Supportware program and from this Special Skill at the same time.
    • Each trooper with G: Jumper LZ can have a maximum of one ACTIVE PROXY LZ Marker on the table.

4. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

So? Each dakini is a Trooper, and they can have 1 marker tops... each. It doesn't say that only one marker can be on the table for all the army, but one per trooper in the whole table.

Also, I see little point on telling that in ARO only one trooper gets the benefit of the Jumper LZ if it would be the standard mode on Active as well, it would specify only a single trooper could.

theradrussian likes this.
  5. Ben Kenobi

You are right, I'm wrong, I didn't get the passus of the active turn correctly.
    But in the reacive turn, only ony REM get's the bonus, and I thought you ment that too, sry.

xagroth likes this.
  6. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

Dakinis don't have the G: Jumper LZ skill though. That's the Apsara. Therefore it's only one active Proxy Marker per Apsara and max two in total.

7. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

My point was that the Apsara affects all the remotes in the fireteam on the Active turn and only one remote in the Reactive turn, the rules clearly specify that only one marker is placed on the Fireteam, and if I'm not remembering wrong, by side of the Fireteam Leader (so yeah, a Deva being the Fireteam Leader will have the marker, but fail to receive any bonus since he's not a remote, while the Dakinis/Samekh in the fireteam will receive the stat bonuses regardless, which is relevant for things like move + Dodge or move + Reset, for example).

8. Ben Kenobi

If I understand the rules correct, you have not assign Zhe marker to the Linkleader. Otherwise the Number 2 skill of the model with the marker would be wasted.

9. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

http://wiki.infinitythegame.com/en/index.php?title=Ghost_(G)&redirect=no#Ghost:_Jumper_LZ
    As I see it, it is a "group buff" in Active, thus the "place the marker by the side of the fireteam, I was wrong thinking the Fireteam Leader... but it's mostly the same in practical terms: it's faster and easier to place all Fireteam markers together. Mind you, were a marker is exactly placed when it affects the whole Fireteam has never been indicated, I think, but placing it by side of the Leader seems the most simple option, since the marker affects the whole team anyway (and in reactive, it does too, just one remote per ARO).

10. Ben Kenobi

If you meted, my last quote was from this wiki entry :grinning:
    And yes, I didn't get the rules right :joy:

xagroth likes this.
  11. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Long ago, long day, monday... all three, killer combo XD

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation