1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie friendly Scenarios

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Chikahiro, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

My friends and I have been playing a lot of Assault. In fact, that's the only thing we've been playing!

We'd like to change things up, and there's a load of scenarios now which is great. But which ones to pick? Are some more new-player friendly than others? And I assume each one has team/character compositions that are favored (whether its obvious or not is another matter).

Thoughts on our next scenario?

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I would suggest that you next try the other three scenarios that were released when the CoreSet was the only kit available. They would be Conquest, King of the Hill and Scorched Earth. Conquest favors faster characters and position play and encourages a broad view of the entire Hexadome. King of the Hill is almost the antithesis as all the scoring in done in the center zone only. Scorched Earth may be the best test as it greatly rewards the player who can plan ahead since the initial deployment zones are burned at the outset and any zone that yields VP is burned and cannot be chosen by the Underdog. Obviously some scenarios favor certain team compositions but one fun way to play is to pick teams first and then choose randomly among scenarios.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation