1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Yu Jing

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by miscNouns, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Ha! The other day playing that stupid mindwipe mission, I had immobilized the a Maggy and then the pilot popped out with it's D-charges to destroy a server.

libr4rian likes this.
  2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I don't think they can, can they? When they're immobilised they're only allowed to declare Reset, you need to declare a move to dismount.

libr4rian likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

sorry immobilized is not the right word. I damaged the TAG to 0 structure and then the pilot got out. Later on he got a Monstrucker to fix it.

libr4rian likes this.
  4. libr4rian

libr4rian Member

I think that I will get Guija then, as I think about IA in the future. I'm really interested in playing with a TAG.
    We (My son and I) are big fun of "big robots" on the table concept.

I will also order, a support pack and box of REMs. I'm thinking also about some "invincible" blisters (Krit Korkram / Dāoyīng Hacker / Tai Sheng).
    I've already got (in the meantime) this mentioned before Yan Huo with 2 missile launchers, both Hac Tao (full blister) and Shang Ji (older sculpt - blister).

Knauf and Space Ranger like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation