1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Ariadna!

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Arkaon1125, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Arkaon1125

Arkaon1125 Well-Known Member

With my friend we are playng infinity from about 1 years so, i'm a main PanO player and i would like to approac a second faction. Just to imprevoe the variety of our match and our meta!
    What Sectiorial do you suggest me to have a different play style from PanO ( i usually play NCA or recently Varuna). Any suggestion where to start? So i can ben far from the usual gameplay i set up?

2. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Speaking as both a PanO and an Ariadna player, all the Ariadna sectorials are highly different from anything PanO can offer. If want that iconic Camo game, you'll want Vanilla Ariadna or TAK. But all the Sectorials are bringing unique tools. I'd go with the one that looks most interesting/appealing, and go from there.

3. Káosz Brigodéros

Káosz Brigodéros Vanguard, Inc.

In case you wonder the sectorial closest to PanO is USAriadna. All other sectorials are very different than PanO. (abundant smoke, no MSV2)
    I second @barakiel however, all sectorials play very differently relative to PanO. If you want the authentic camo shell game, I recommend vanilla, too.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation