1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New TAK player

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by stramarvelous, Jan 10, 2019.

1. stramarvelous

stramarvelous Member

Hi everybody!
    I'm a new TAK player, coming from my principal Army, all the three nomad sectorials.
    So, you can understand my situation, I'm trying to understand in a deeper way how I have to do with all this new weapons and tactics, so here I am.

I have some questions for you, my expert Ariadna player, and many more coming

I love deeply the Ariadna Wolf, tak has Dog-Warriors, strelok "pet" and the Assault pack, are they playable?
    How can I have to make them important?
    Are they paying their price in a list?
    I like to play 13/14/15 orders so i'm a little stuck in limited insertion.
    Ratnik is usefull?
    I'm elaborating more questions for you, step by step

2. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Welcome to Ariadna Comrade.

I am off a strict philosophy that everything is useable in Infinity, as long as you have a plan on using it wisely. So go with what you like and try it, is a good way to start.

Assault pack is a Ariadnan Missile. Take your opponents biggest unit (A TAG) and send in the pack to get in close combat. They are fast and need to be discovered first. So do not worry that much about approach. They will die, but the thing you wanted dead is dead. Needs a bit of orders to get it done

Dog Warrior is more of a rampager. Going at your enemy trying to get as many opponents in his twin chain rifle blasts as possible to diminish orders. You send him after the lighter stuff in your opponents army.

The strelok k9 is a midfield ambusher. Clubbing units that dared to come to close to your line. While the other wolfs are more offensive, this is a good reaction unit. Waiting for the right moment to pounce.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

nakar and mightymuffin like this.
  3. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Ratnik has two load outs which changes its role. The heavy rocket launcher is a sturdy defence piece, while the molotok one is a offensive pièce. The later demands more orders to use him activly.

So try and make a bit of a balance. Which units will attack and which well defend. Which units need a lot of orders and which do not.

Good luck and have fun

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

4. mightymuffin

mightymuffin Well-Known Member

I find Cameronians & Dog-warriors more of a blunt scalpel; you need to carefully position them & know when to let them go, but once released you just let them rampage through as much of the enemy as possible before they die.

Can't comment on the other units as I've never actually used them!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation